Valley Eye Associates believes in offering each patient the best experience possible, and to do that we need a great team! We are looking for individuals who believe in compassionately educating and treating patients to make the best eye health decisions to achieve their vision goals. Valley Eye Associates provides a family-like atmosphere with great benefits, and a fulfilling role in providing excellent patient care.
We are currently hiring for the following opportunities:
This individual is responsible for performing an extensive number of data collection functions as delegated by the physicians to allow for a proper professional diagnosis of patients and help instill confidence in the treatment plans. Demonstrate ophthalmic technician skills.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous medical assisting experience helpful, but not required. Prior in-office experience in another department helpful.
- Ability to perform refractions or will be able to perform within first year of employment
- Previous EPIC experience preferred
- OSC certified or certified within first year of employment
- COA certification preferred. Uncertified techs have the opportunity to become certified after one year of working with an ophthalmologist.
- Monday – Friday
- Flexible 6:30 am – 7:00 pm
- Travel as needed
- Alternate Saturday morning clinics with other team members
- Attend staff retreats and employee improvement/education functions as required
We are currently hiring two technicians: one to float between our Green Bay and Encircle Health locations and another to float between our Appleton West and Oshkosh locations.
Interested candidates should send their resumes to Cherie.Mader@thedacare.org.