Valley Eye Associates believes in offering each patient the best experience possible, and to do that we need a great team! We are looking for individuals who believe in compassionately educating and treating patients to make the best eye health decisions to achieve their vision goals. Valley Eye Associates provides a family-like atmosphere with great benefits, and a fulfilling role in providing excellent patient care.
We are currently hiring for the following position:
Patient Service Representative
This individual is responsible for answering the telephone in a courteous and professional manner, directing calls to appropriate personnel, greeting patients and registration, scheduling appointments, sending recalls, and other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. 2 year minimum requirement in customer service
3. Previous experience with EPIC experience preferred.
• Monday – Friday, occasional weekends to support department or attend staff functions
• Flexible 6:30 am -7:30 pm
• Alternate Saturday AM clinics with other team members
• Staff retreats and employee improvement/education functions as required
Please contact Human Resources at (920) 749-4064 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on our patient services representative position.