Valley Eye Associates believes in offering each patient the best experience possible, and to do that we need a great team! We are looking for individuals who believe in compassionately educating and treating patients to make the best eye health decisions to achieve their vision goals. Valley Eye Associates provides a family-like atmosphere with great benefits, and a fulfilling role in providing excellent patient care.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
In the payment poster position, you will be responsible for accurate and timely processing of all payments and payment adjustments to patient accounts through paper checks, currency, and electronic payment methods. Electronic submission of insurance claims to clearinghouse. Answering patient billing questions over the phone and in person, and researching outstanding insurance claims and claim denials and providing the best possible customer service to Valley Eye patients.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. High School Diploma or equivalent
2. Knowledge of CPT and ICD-10.
3. Medical Coding or Accounting degree or diploma a plus.
4. Proficient and accurate 10-key, typing and math skills
5. Knowledge of insurance terminology and local carrier a plus.
• Monday – Friday
• Flexible 7:30 am -6:00 pm
• Rotate coverage of 10:00am-7:00pm shift on Tuesdays.
If interested, please contact Kim at 920-749-4064 or email your resume to email@example.com