Patient Services Representative
This individual is responsible for answering the telephone in a courteous and professional manner, directing calls to appropriate personnel, greeting patients, implementing the registration process, scheduling appointments, sending recalls, and other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two-year minimum customer service experience required
- Previous experience with EPIC is preferred, but not required
- Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., night and weekends as needed
- Must attend all mandatory staff meetings and retreats
Interested candidates should send their resumes to Carrie.Koeller@thedacare.org.