We can provide the following services through a virtual visit with a doctor:
- Emergency and urgent eye care needs (vision loss, red eyes, dry eyes, painful or sore eyes, flashing lights, floaters)
- New patient and follow-up care for cornea, lens, and retina conditions (keratoconus, cataracts, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration)
- Second opinions for patients and doctors (MDs and ODs)
We can also provide virtual Free VIP Consultations for vision correction (LASIK and custom lens replacement).
What To Expect on the Day of Your Virtual Appointment
On the day of your appointment, you will receive an email with instructions on how to begin your visit with the doctor. Make sure you have your insurance card ready and your regular glasses and/or reading glasses nearby (not necessary for LASIK/RLE consultations).
Please try to connect five minutes prior to your appointment time in case of any issues. Here are some tips for getting the best connection for your appointment:
- Find a quiet, private, distraction-free space
- Use a phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer with a good internet connection and a webcam
- You will need to use Chrome, Safari, or Firefox web browsers
- Make sure to “allow” access to the audio and video on your device
For future visits, your doctor may request additional testing details. If requested, see additional resources below.
Home Vision Test Instructions
Single E Practice Card
Children’s Home Vision Test Chart
Adult’s Home Vision Test Chart
How To Take a Smartphone Photo of Your Eye