To schedule an appointment, call (920) 739‑4361 or fill out our telemedicine appointment form.
Welcome to Telehealth
During your virtual visit, we will be able to use the information we have to talk about your treatment options, you’ll be able to ask questions. Some in-office diagnostic tests may be required before we have a recommended treatment plan.
We can provide the following services through a virtual visit with a doctor:
- Emergency and urgent eye care needs (vision loss, red eyes, dry eyes, painful or sore eyes, flashing lights, floaters)
- New patient and follow-up care for cornea, lens, and retina conditions (keratoconus, cataracts, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration)
- Second opinions for patients and doctors (MDs and ODs)
What To Expect on the Day of Your Virtual Appointment
On the day of your appointment, you will receive an email with instructions on how to begin your visit with the doctor. Make sure you have your insurance card ready and your regular glasses and/or reading glasses nearby (not necessary for LASIK/RLE consultations).
Please try to connect five minutes prior to your appointment time in case of any issues. Here are some tips for getting the best connection for your appointment:
- Find a quiet, private, distraction-free space
- Use a phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer with a good internet connection and a webcam
- You will need to use Chrome, Safari, or Firefox web browsers
- Make sure to “allow” access to the audio and video on your device
For future visits, your doctor may request additional testing details. If requested, see additional resources below.
Valley Eye Associates has an expert team of ophthalmologists and optometrists to treat all of your eye care needs.